Outside Sales Representative - Health Insurance
Full time, Part time, Contract
Florida Blue's leading General Agency!
We are seeking individuals with above average customer service, prospecting, networking and direct selling competencies.
Based in Miami and operating over 10 years, we are expanding in Jacksonville and offering opportunities for new agents to be contracted by the the State of Florida's Largest Health Carrier... Florida Blue!
As a Health Insurance Agent with Allied Marketing you will receive:
• EXCELLENT COMPENSATION - We provide top pay plan for our industry including: Jet Pay program for New Agents, very attractive bonus compensation plan, and multiple pay plans to choose based on your experience level.
• IN-HOUSE TRAINING - from accomplished business leaders includes both local classroom and webinar training; weekly training for both new and experienced agents; joint field training to help you create, fund and run community events.
• SYSTEMS and SUPPORT - We have developed a very supportive team culture. You will have access to dedicated systems and tools to reach your career needs including in-house lead generation system and bilingual English / Spanish agent and customer support from our Northeast FL branch office.
• Customer Service experience.
• Sales & Marketing experience preferred.
• Insurance experience preferred.
• 18 plus years of age
• Resident in State of Florida
• Background check required
• Must be able to obtain and maintain current Florida Insurance Agent License either: 2-15 (Health & Life) or 2-40 Health. (Allied Marketing will provide training support and cost reimbursement assistance for new agents.)
In this important role you will influence customers to buy Florida Blue Health, Dental, Supplemental & Medicare Insurances.
• Grow a book of new business clients via telephone, face to face networking, grassroots events, direct mail and other lead sources.
• Explain policy benefits so clients can make most informed decisions.
• Solve customers’ needs.
• Respond to clients' questions.
• Enjoy connecting with people and providing solutions
• Enjoy conversational networking
• Enjoy community outreach and events
• Bilingual Spanish / English is a plus
Flexible work schedule. As an Independent Contractor - each agent will plan and manage their individual schedules.
Allied Marketing will take a proactive role in your success as a Health Insurance Agent! Apply Today for immediate consideration.